1. So let's have another cup of coffee, and let's have another piece of pie - 'Let's Have Another Cup of Coffee' (meant to be an easy one to start you off. I don't know who sang it but it was written by Irving Berlin.)
2. I've been to Paradise, but I've never been to me - 'I've Never Been to Me' by Charlene. Where is she now, eh? Still being undressed by kings, no doubt.
3. The only women makin' it are women who are shakin' it - 'You've Got To Be A Hustler If You Want To Get On' by Sue Wilkinson. A classic. I still have the vinyl single, daddio.
4. Save it til' the morning after - 'Save A Prayer' by Duran Duran
5. We can't rewind we've gone too far - 'Video Killed the Radio Star' by Buggles
6. So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me - 'Leaving On A Jet Plane' by lots of people. Peter Paul & Mary? John Denver (oh dear).
7. These little town blues, are melting away - 'New York New York' by Frank Sinatra
8. Cos you left me, just when I needed you most - 'You Left Me Just When I Needed You Most' by Randy Vanwarmer. See, another one with the answer in the question.
9. That's why they call me Second Hand Rose - 'Second Hand Rose' by Barbra Streisand. Gosh, I was just giving 'em away.
10. Your socks smell of angels, but your life smells of brie - 'Don't Marry Her' by the Beautiful South
11. And I'm feeling very sick and ill today - 'What Difference Does it Make?' by the Smiths
12. I know where it's at, if you wanna have a good time - 'I Know Where It's At' by the All Saints
13. And you may ask yourself, well... how did I get here? - 'Once in a Lifetime' by Talking Heads
14. Don't follow leaders, watch the parkin' meters - 'Subterranean Homesick Blues' by Rockin' Bobby D
15. Tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can't buy - 'Can't Buy Me Love' by the Beatles
16. Bang, bang, the mighty fall - 'Bang Bang' by BA Robertson.
17. That's the old stream that I long to cross - 'Old Man River'
18. Love that's only slightly soiled - 'Love for Sale'
19. Anything is possible when you're sowing the seeds of love - 'Sowing the Seeds of Love' by Tears for Fears (when I was a girl we called them TfF for short)
20. I was so upset that I cried all the way to the chip shop - 'Jilted John' by Jilted John